Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lots of end of summer knitting going on at the NL. First, check out Vilde's FO...

Vilde

Pattern: Shawl Collar Vest by Amanda BerkaYarn: Classic Elite Princess (on sale! woowooo!)Needle: Addi turbo US 7

If you haven't checked out Vilde's blog yet, get ready to add about ten things to your list of projects. Sock knitters, beware! Margaret, I'm talking specifically to you here...http://www.vildishknits.blogspot.com/

We've also got a very cool activity for you to participate in this month:
073

http://www.getyourknits.com/ will explain all the rules- and there are really only a few. Buy a cute tote bag and then get a percentage off of your sale at participating shops along 64 and 81. Fab.

We also have another afghan square in and it's gorgeous. I've never wanted to knit an afghan but doing it square by square seems so much more do-able. Check out this celtic thing...ahhh, reminds me of the mother country...Oh Danny Boy....

077

I'd like to know what you, our loyal Needle Lady Blog readers, are knitting right now. I'm working on a Camellia for a friend in black Classic Elite Bam Boo and another koigu Charade in cherry red. It's always nice to have a sock sitting around. Does anyone else knit during long work phone calls? Also, who has joined the Ravelympics?

Please email me at ecareyincville@gmail.com with your current projects and I'll post them on here as soon as I get them. Thanks for reading and Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Contributors

Stats