Sunday, June 14, 2009

Needle Ladies take on TNNA

Mimi and I stayed in Richmond last night and flew out early this morning. I got some good clapotis knitting done for Sharman and read the New York Times. It was totally relaxing compared to my last three days of events at my real job.

I am now in Columbus, Ohio at TNNA with Mimi and Debby Ware. We've seen tons of celebs and have ordered great stuff for the shop. Let me just say that I think heaven might resemble the Rowan area of the trade show floor. I also think heaven includes an eternity to needlepoint all of Barbara Russell's needlepoint designs. I have never seen such beautiful canvases. She paints such wonderful dogs!

Img_2975

I also met Nicky Epstein who has a new book Knitting in Tuscany. Conveniently, I'm going to Tuscany in August! I'm psyched to get this book before my trip.

I'll keep you updated- also if you want to find me on Twitter, I am eandganz.

No comments:

Contributors

Stats