Monday, June 15, 2009

And we're done

DSCN3285

We had a great time at TNNA with Debby. We found really great stuff for the shop and I think I need to become an insomniac so I can get all these projects done so I can then make more things.

Highlights that I will elaborate on in future posts:

-Meeting Vivian Hoxbro and trying on this awesome top.

DSCN3283

-Meeting Nicky Epstein and talking to her about yarn shops in Tuscany.

IMG00004

-Sightings of Norah Gaughan ("We're not worthy!") and Cookie A.

-Shaking hands with Debbie Bliss and Louisa Harding was pretty unreal. I totally froze. I can pretend I played it cool and I wasn't just terrified to ask if I could take a picture with them.

-Offhand Designs- these bags are unreal!

-Seeing my buddy, Ysolda, and getting a signed book!

DSCN3284

-Pick up Sticks

-Zecca

FSCN3277

-Trying on this Tahki Stacy Charles sweater. We're getting the yarn and the pattern! Whuh oh!

DSCN3246

We'll be back tomorrow around lunch and I can't wait to see my mom, brother, and pets!

No comments:

Contributors

Stats