Saturday, January 30, 2010

Craft Space

I think I am slowly but surely trying to be Alicia Paulson aka Posie Gets Cozy. I painted my room from lime green to light blue. I suddenly want to organize everything- including my yarn and needles. I am in the market for an armoire that I can refurbish to be my craft space, instead of dedicating an entire room to yarn. I am renovating my bathrooms myself, after five years of living here and hoping some day I would have the money to pay someone to do it. I just decided if I can knit a sweater, I can remove wallpaper.

Here is the Posie studio. So organized. I could never be that organized. But still, it's inspiration.

aliciapaulsonstudio

And here is my Featherweight that I would love to finish this weekend.

Featherweight2

I'm really trying to get better at taking photos of my knitting. Do you have any tips? Maybe have someone hold the lighting close to the piece?

I love knitting the malabrigo laceweight. It's so nice. Especially on the Asciano needles.

The shop is closed today because of the snow, but it gives everyone a chance to sit at home by the fire and work on projects.

No comments:

Contributors

Stats