Friday, May 22, 2009

Motivation, please?

I need to schedule in my knitting and crafting time now that the weather is gorgeous and Gansey looks longingly out the window and then at me whenever I'm knitting and we could be walking.


Something that is motivating me is that Anouk is adorable and there is a baby on the way. No, not my baby, but I might ask if I can have her when she is born. My friends are keeping her name a secret and I dreamt that she referred to her belly as _________ and I told them and guess what, I had actually dreamt the name they picked. Out of all the names in the world.

We've got the Clapotis knit-a-long coming up next Sunday. As you probably noticed, Anouk is by the same designer, Kate Gilbert. I'm a big fan.

In other designer news, Ysolda is staying at my parents' place on Peaks Island. Check out her awesome photos.

I had a strange weekend of driving so I dont have much knitting progress (my brother was in an accident but he is OK!!!) but I will post some pics soon.

No comments:

Contributors

Stats