Monday, May 18, 2009

Barnyard Baby Blanket class!

DSC_0459cropped

I'm going to teach my Barnyard Baby Blanket in July. The pattern will be available soon at the shop, so those of you who have babies coming, or just want to make the cutest blanket ever, get ready! Sign ups for the class will start soon (we are just ironing out a few details, like the dates:)

The great thing about this blanket is that you can be totally creative and pick your own colors, or you can make it exactly how I did. You can also make it as big as you want by adding more and more squares. It's made of Heirloom Easy Care and I truly love this yarn. It comes in great colors and not just really baby colors- you can throw in whatever color you want. I'm going to come up with other animal charts (the animals are top stitched so no intarsia here, people) so if any of you want anything specific, post a comment!

If you'd like to be added to the list for the class, email me and I'll then let you know when the class is scheduled for. ecareyincville@gmail.com

No comments:

Contributors

Stats