Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Noni Rocks and photos from my weekend trip to PA

DSC_0357

We sure did! It was a great weekend with felted bag and flower celebrity designer, Nora Bellows, or Noni, as most of you know her.

DSC_0358

DSC_0366

Here is Nora playing with a bunch of felted flowers.

DSC_0365

And here is a flower/needle arrangement. I wonder how Monticello folks would like these as a centerpiece. Wouldn't this be a fabulous idea for a knitter's wedding? Hmmm. The only thing missing is a groom.

Nora's bag

Here is Nora's original Noni bag. She carries this everywhere. How incredible.

We also had lots and lots of visitors this weekend. Here is a fellow Monticello person in her new fair isle sweater.

DSC_0362

Check out the steek...

DSC_0363

And here is a doggie felted bag. I should make one that looks like Gansey so she will always be with me! (Not that she isn't...)

doggie bag

Here is baby Eli on the mall with another Mary creation- a crocheted ski hat. I'm on a quest to find a crocheter who can help me become an expert- do you know anyone?

Eli 2

Here is a photo of my new jitterbug socks drying on a wood stove. For some reason I think this is adorable!

DSC_0402

No comments:

Contributors

Stats