Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a Noni Party...this weekend!

Hello loyal readers! I'm sure in this cold weather you are all making lots of progress on projects. I sure am. I'm also thrilled that my accounting teacher seems to be cool with me knitting in class. I decided to take a night class at PVCC to start learning about accounting and maybe- just maybe- someday I could have some other qualifications besides speaking french, knitting, and event planning at a major historic sight. Interesting combination, huh?

The big news is that this weekend the creator of Noni will be with us. She'll be teaching a weekend class that includes a reception on Friday night. If you can't make the class, but just want to stop in and get a picture with Noni herself, please do on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I've taken a class with her before and she's really realy talented. Her designs are so interesting- here are a few pictures.

DSC_0317

I love this purse!

DSC_0315

Another adorable one- love the color combination here.

DSC_0321

Adorable pot holder.

009

An adorable kids jacket. Cute!

So call the shop to register. We're going to have a blast this weekend.

In other news, look at Kate's angora mittens. These just take one and a half skeins of prism angora. SO CUTE!!!

DSC_0311

DSC_0313

And here is Gabriele Rausse, wine maker extraordinaire, wearing a hat I made him years ago. It's nice to see that its getting use around the mountaintop:)

DSC_0304

No comments:

Contributors

Stats