Monday, December 29, 2008

Elijahs...

Here is Vilde's Elijah...Baby Ull on size 0 dpns:

Vilde's Elijah

And here is mine...Baby Ull on size 1 dpns. My aunt saw Vilde's and fell in love, so I made her one and now I think I'll knit a few more for some adorable babies I know.

Elijah

This pattern is here. It was a really quick knit- started Saturday and finished Monday morning...and now he goes in the mail for my aunt to enjoy.

In other news, I invested in a new camera. I got a Nikon D40 the day after Christmas with a supposed sale. I am scared of it! I got a book "Nikon D40 for Dummies" and I started reading last night. I'm planning on taking a class at PVCC in the Spring. I got the camera to take better pictures of yarn. Hopefully I'll learn how to use it and the blog photos will be better. I might throw in a few photos of my pets too:)

Kate's sweater is coming along nicely. Hopefully we'll have a finished object soon! Victoria is going to start a sweater for her hubby. She's also knitting this for a friend, along with multiple baby blankets:)

What are you knitting now that our holiday knits are done? Post a comment or email photos...I'd love to post some customer knits!

No comments:

Contributors

Stats