Sunday, August 2, 2009

Knitalongs

Kate, Susan, Jillian, and I are starting this:

featherweight

It's Hannah Fettig's Featherweight Cardigan. We have lots of Malabrigo lace weight and it takes 2 or 3 of them. Therefore, this is a very affordable project (under $50). This is such a popular pattern and I can see why. Hannah also published the Whisper Cardigan in Interweave.

Susan and I are also making this out of Mission Falls.

musthave

It's the Must Have Cardigan published by Patons. We've been talking about making this for years. It's such a classic look. Hopefully I'll be done before Rhinebeck.

So that's a slight update. I will post again before Friday because I fly to Italy! I'm picturing lots of knitting by the pool and reading books that I haven't had time to read in a long while. The great thing is the Nicky Epstein wrote Knitting in Tuscany so that's something I def need to pick up before I get on the plane!

No comments:

Contributors

Stats