Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

DSC_0379

This is the 2 year blogiversary. I can't believe I've been blogging for 2 years! How time flies. Here is the first post http://theneedlelady.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-our-new-blog.html

If you haven't been to the shop since Snow-verkill happened, you must go today! There is SO much to see, including a sale.

DSC_0373

DSC_0375

And apparently, Snowpocalypse isn't over yet.

DSC_0378

What else is more comforting than stocking up on bread, milk, eggs, yarn, and new magazines?

We now have Interweave's Knitting Traditions.

Knitting Traditions F.indd

I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE. As someone who sleeps with a copy of The History of Knitting by her bed, opening this magazine and seeing articles on Turkish knitting in the middle ages and Swedish two ended knitting was just the perfect addition to my stash enhancement for baby knitting. My friends have had 7 babies so far this year!

I will post again later- for now, my dearest child Gansey is staring at me so I need to take her on an adventure. Stay tuned for Ravelympics updates too! Viny Yoke has been started, and it's fab.

No comments:

Contributors

Stats