Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Planning for a fun filled summer at the N.L.!

Hello everyone! We're planning lots and lots of stuff for you at the shop and we will make the announcements soon. I can announce the first knit-a-long of the spring though- we will be hosting a Clapotis knit-a-long on Sundays June 7th and 21st. We're open from noon to five those days and we'll have the table ready for you to come and chat and knit!

I've made three clapotis and I truly love this pattern. Here are my wonderful friends Peggy and Chris- and check out the bamboo clapotis! It can even work for black tie. Fabo.

DSC_0141

To get everyone excited for the knit-a-long we'll be adding clapotis photos to the blog. If you have one, please send me one! ecareyincville@gmail.com

We also did the drawing for the flower window! Mimi is going to announce that one too- but stay tuned! Thank you so much for making our flower window so festive and spring-y.

When the Summer class season is announced, we'll post it here and on the site. We wish Kate a happy few more weeks of high school and congrats on Virginia Tech admission! Kate and I will be at the shop on Sunday so stop by and see us. I'll have Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival stories!

No comments:

Contributors

Stats